• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coolio won't be Down!

69a100

Local time
4:13 AM
Reaction score
Not that I give a crap, and I'm sure the rest of you don't care either, but some may? RIP Bubba

"As far as what I know now is that he was at a friend’s house and was in his bathroom and had a heart attack," said his manager, Jarez Posey.

dude never hurt anyone, others are far more deserving......RIP

Dangerous Minds was a good movie and his song Gangsta’s Paradise fit to a t!!

Another Punk *** Rapper less in the arena. Sure there will be another, but in reality...Just saying is all...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Didn't Care Yesterday.jpg

Two things that come to mind as he was popular when I was in my early 20’s:

1) To this very day, when I agree with certain friends, instead of saying “cool” I say “Coolio”. No doubt because of that guy.
2) Just one song sticks out to me by him from a music video, as anything with an old car in it would. This is loaded with old classics.

Too many fattys and hot links....

This is loaded with old classics.

Only 1 Mopar at the very end. Without the lyrics which I could do without, I hear a lot of that old Motown sound mixed in with some Earth Wind & Fire type harmonies & funk music.

Auto Transport Service
Back