• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cop rims price ?

44070dart

Local time
4:04 PM
Reaction score
What are a good set of cop rims going for these days..

$_59 (2).png

I just bought a set for 75.00 local to me. I've seen them as high as 400 without tires.

Paid 80 for a full set ... back in '92 !!! I would think a "decent" set would be worth 250 these days.

20190312_203758.jpg
Can't remember the company I got these from, 15x7 with proper backspace. Brand new repop. I wanna say I paid $75 apiece. Original stainless dogdish not included.
9733.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah, I think current re-pops are close to $100/ea and you can get them in multiple widths.

Not worth the price of old torn up originals unless you 'need' cop wheels.

I have a set on my '74 which I had blasted and then etch-primed and hit with satin black...I have about $200 in the set, but they are bent and dinged up, so probably only worth $150-200/set of 4.

Just looked it up , most police wheels are running at $120 each , I guess the steel prices really effected the total cost of the wheels.

frank

I wound up paying $280 with two very good tires. They're real clean, just need to scuff up and paint them..

As if sat at my swap meet guy had a very nice set bolt on and go with hub caps for $325
But they didn't sell !

Auto Transport Service
Back