• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cordoba fan

77DobieT

Local time
4:53 AM
Reaction score
Hello all!
I've been a "lurker" on this site for many years. Finally, I've signed on...... My B-body is a '77 Cordoba with T-tops. I've owned this car since 1981. (Original owner traded it in for a Jeep- I bought it from the Jeep dealer).

I have been active on ForCBodiesOnly (71NewYorkMan) for a few years, as I also own a '71 and '78 New Yorker.

Anyway- I hope to post now and again. I'm well versed on electrical and AirCon systems. So I may offer my "two-cents worth" on posts from time to time.

Hmmm ac pro! We like cold ac ! Welcome aboard! Let’s see some pics of the old steel!

Hello all!
I've been a "lurker" on this site for many years. Finally, I've signed on...... My B-body is a '77 Cordoba with T-tops. I've owned this car since 1981. (Original owner traded it in for a Jeep- I bought it from the Jeep dealer).

I have been active on ForCBodiesOnly (71NewYorkMan) for a few years, as I also own a '71 and '78 New Yorker.

Anyway- I hope to post now and again. I'm well versed on electrical and AirCon systems. So I may offer my "two-cents worth" on posts from time to time.
Welcome fellow Dobalover! I have a similar stable 79 300 78 Doba 80 Doba and a 70 300. The 79 is my "Sportscar" and the 70 is my highway cruiser lol

Welcome aboard! Let’s see some pics of the old steel!

Thanks!
These are my favorite pics of the 'ole boy- shot on Daytona Beach in Nov 1994. The car still looks pretty much the same.....
Cordoba-Daytona1-95.jpg
Cordoba-Daytona2-95.jpg

There is a whole Cordoba crowd that gathers at Chryslers @ Carlisle every year... they are in the aisle behind me --- the I / J aisle -- roughly in the 80s or 90s....

Chryslers @ Carlise is the Number # 1 MOPAR EVENT
in the Universe....
Don't "hope to go" --- G O....

You have 48 weeks now to plan to be there for 2022....

The ONLY Moparians who have an excuse for NOT being there, were our Canadian friends, EH??.... the border was closed...

Chryslers @ Carlise is the Number # 1 MOPAR EVENT
in the Universe....
Don't "hope to go" --- G O....

You have 48 weeks now to plan to be there for 2022....

The ONLY Moparians who have an excuse for NOT being there, were our Canadian friends, EH??.... the border was closed...

OK... all right already. Hint received.... You're not the first one to 'POKE" me. Geez........ :lol:

:welcome: I had a new 75 Charger and 35 years later got a used 79(Cordoba) 300.
I miss the 'ol 300.One that I shoulda' kept.

Now you need to buy a Daytona and drive it on Cordoba beach!

Auto Transport Service
Back