• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Corduroy Pants

Dibbons

Local time
4:56 PM
Reaction score
I don't have them anymore and I have not seen them on the street in a long time either. I still remember circa 1976 picking up Debbie R. and taking her to a drive-in movie. I was wearing one of my favorite lite blue corduroy pants and Debbie was wearing the exact same pair as me! Don't get the wrong idea, we both kept our pants on that night.

I don't have them anymore and I have not seen them on the street in a long time either. I still remember circa 1976 picking up Debbie R. and taking her to a drive-in movie. I was wearing one of my favorite lite blue corduroy pants and Debbie was wearing the exact same pair as me! Don't get the wrong idea, we both kept our pants on that night.
You were wearing girls pants ? :poke: anyway, a good story but disappointing ending... :eek:

I actually saw some in a store very recently. Everything old is new again.

7gcj1w.jpg

Helped the wife out of many pairs of them when we were dating. She had every color. 1979. Lol.

Last edited:
Corduroy made a comeback with the goth crowd in the mid to late 90's.

"Cords" were larger and style was baggy, but cords, nonetheless.

Helped the wife out of many pairs of them when we were dating. She had every color. 1979. Lol.
X2, not your wife, but mine, 1977. LOL. That brings back memories of some crazy times, I wouldn't change a thing.

Corduroy made a comeback with the goth crowd in the mid to late 90's.

"Cords" were larger and style was baggy, but cords, nonetheless.
I had a pair of the baggy thick cord pants, complete with a pair of Vans and droopy wallet chain in the late 90s while in grade school

There was a chick in high school who could rock a pair of tight Levi's couderoy pants and make your mind spin! Those red pants looked painted on,it was nothing short of effing amazing! I studied every line on them!

I remember that characteristic of properly sized cords quite vividly.

Hated those things - reminds me of bell bottoms. I barely relented on them and close to the end. Cords remind me of my pops walking around in them in the house and too often blowing farts that would knock out and elephant….. The cord material could withstand the blow by. Just not humans….

Auto Transport Service
Back