• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Coronet -66 Trans tunnel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattias

Local time
12:09 PM
Reaction score
Hi,
I need to replace a big part of the trans tunnel on my Coronet -66 since earlier owner have had it massacred. Anybody have a nice rust free tunnel? Picture is borrowed, the tunnel is not from my car but this is what I´m looking for (without the rust).
Thanks!

944212-83336f69cc3b077115035c196e6f0cb5.jpg

I might still have mine, Il check this weekend.

I checked on the tunnel today, I split it about 3/4 of the way down on the drivers side. It had some rust that I had started patching near the gas pedal.

Found this tunnel in a car at a junk yard on a business trip. I think it was sitting in a Satellite -68. Is this tunnel exactly the same as my Coronet -66? Is there only the holes for the console shift that needs to be drilled? Does anyone have good pictures from an original -66 tunnel with automatic console shift (my tunnel is destroyed).
Thanks!

IMG_3386.JPG IMG_3389.JPG

Found this tunnel in a car at a junk yard on a business trip. I think it was sitting in a Satellite -68. Is this tunnel exactly the same as my Coronet -66? Is there only the holes for the console shift that needs to be drilled? Does anyone have good pictures from an original -66 tunnel with automatic console shift (my tunnel is destroyed).
Thanks!

View attachment 1231043 View attachment 1231044
Do you have your brackets? About 1995 I sent the front section of the transmission tunnel with brackets , console for 67, linkages to a friend in Belgium. At that time it was 475.00 Canadian shipping. You could try Nationalmoparts in Beaverton Ontario. They are good people. I have what you need, still in a car, wouldn’t be able to get to it until the snow is gone.

Check what a repop floor pan for 66 Cor and 68 sat are I think the pan from 67 is the same as 68-9-70 so 66 should be the same , but check it out

68 B body floor should be the same.

68 Monaco is NOT, that's a C body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back