• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Correct 4 groove (AC) lower pulley 67 - 68 GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR67GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:29 PM
Reaction score
My current pulley has a bit of wobble and I’m looking for a no damage replacement. Current pulley has two large pulleys for AC in rear. Slightly smaller pulley for P/S next. And slightly larger pulley up front (about same dia as AC pulleys) for driving the water pump. There is a slight gap between AC and P/S pulley. Not sure if it’s a correct pulley or not. Car is a 67 GTX with 68 motor.

thanks

My current pulley has a bit of wobble and I’m looking for a no damage replacement. Current pulley has two large pulleys for AC in rear. Slightly smaller pulley for P/S next. And slightly larger pulley up front (about same dia as AC pulleys) for driving the water pump. There is a slight gap between AC and P/S pulley. Not sure if it’s a correct pulley or not. Car is a 67 GTX with 68 motor.

thanks
your inbox is full

I have 2 factory pulley's like your looking for.
Starting by the timing cover 2 large diameter grooves the a smaller one and then a bigger one.
The pulley's look the same from the front but the one on the left has some thicker metal
on the back side and is heavier. I thought you would be able to match your original
with one of these. They both have been bead blasted and primed!
If interested start a conversation with me.
Thanks! John

IMG_7348.JPG IMG_7349.JPG IMG_7350.JPG

thanks
I have a 4 groove pulley # 3614382

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back