• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Correct hubcaps 1966, 1967

pro-streeter

Local time
4:04 PM
Reaction score
What should the hubcaps look like on a 1966 or 67 Plymouth hemi?
Photos would be a plus if anyone has some.

Originals from my '66 Satellite HP2
1966plymouthsathp2 226.jpg
1966plymouthsathp2 227.jpg

Last edited:
They are all different from 1966 to 1967. What year and what kind, full or dog dish?

Some have black paint some have silver paint, I don’t know what years used which color.

F70620E0-BDA9-42EF-8A1A-1FA154029794.jpeg

8FCDB383-50CC-48D6-9185-7AA4EFFB41B5.jpeg

Full spinners on my '66 Satellite just like dadsbee.

Pet pieve: (NOT directed at you, Fran!) people that don't know the difference between wheel covers and hubcaps.
Wheel covers cover the whole wheel, hubcaps cap the hub (ONLY!).
Also, no reflection on the O.p. He clarified what he was asking for.

Pet pieve: (NOT directed at you, Fran!) people that don't know the difference between wheel covers and hubcaps.
Wheel covers cover the whole wheel, hubcaps cap the hub (ONLY!).
Also, no reflection on the O.p. He clarified what he was asking for.
Got a few PP's myself.

Didn’t all 66 Hemi Satellites come with full wheel covers and spinners stock? Belvedere IIs and Belvedere Is may have had hubcaps standard with the full wheel covers ( minus spinners) optional. At least that’s what I gathered from the sales brochure.

Didn’t all 66 Hemi Satellites come with full wheel covers and spinners stock? Belvedere IIs and Belvedere Is may have had hubcaps standard with the full wheel covers ( minus spinners) optional. At least that’s what I gathered from the sales brochure.

I believe this to be correct

That's my understanding, too, AR.

Auto Transport Service
Back