• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CPP Disc/drum power booster and master cyl.

68sportsatelliteragtop

Local time
3:01 PM
Reaction score
Finally getting around to hooking up the new front disc conversion from CPP.The booster and cly have a proportioning valve that has a pressure switch and distribution block built in. I have the factory distribution block still on the car. I don't know whether to hook up the front/rear lines to the existing block or replumb and get rid of the block and use the 3 ports provided on the new block. I am leaning toward leaving the stock block and switch in place and use the front/rear ports on the new to connect like the old cly. was tied into the old block. The new valve has a 10psi residual check valve built in.Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_0737.jpg
    IMG_0737.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 446
  • IMG_0738.jpg
    IMG_0738.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 467
  • IMG_0740.jpg
    IMG_0740.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_0739.jpg
    IMG_0739.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 367
  • IMG_0704.jpg
    IMG_0704.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 353
Looks like I will just drop 2 lines from the provided valve to the stock block. Thinking of using 1/4 for the front drop to the front brakes. Any thoughts...

Honestly, I would lose both blocks (the CPP one is a generic, one size fits all), and plumb in an adjustable proportioning valve.

Auto Transport Service
Back