• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CPW Spring Fling, Van Nuys, Ca. April 8-9, 2017

Truck?? So what? I like the twats.

It has been reported (on another Mopar site where I used to...) that Ted Mosers Picture Car Warehouse has moved and not part of the venue. This is a huge loss. FYI.

View attachment 399328
Yes. There is a tech to insure cars have recovery tanks etc. IIRC. Helmet required. Not racing, just fun laps as fast as you dare. Pro clasroom session in the AM is included. I just go to hear a big block roar by and make my day, and drag race ($25 and get beat) at lunchtime. A fun day with lots of Canadiens in attendance. The yellow ragtop will be there. A-Body with 408 Stroker. Beat every car there last spring incuding the Hellcat drag racing.

If you plan on track day Thursday, some of us are staying at the Hampton Palmdale Wed nite. The Palmdale Hotel USED to be the host hotel. It turned to crap after being bought by a chain. No more bar and restaurant. I don't recommend it. FYI.

Drag racing is $20 not 25. I predict that the yellow 68 Barracuda Ragtop w/408 stroker will beat everything and anything else. Hellcat, GTR, whatever. I'm not racing this year. The starter lowers the flag IMMEDIATELY on staging not allowing me to prepare the line-lock or get rpms up to launch. I have to either negotiate with my opponent to stage first or not be ready. I asked him if he could count to 5 after the staging hold, and he told me to #**##*. Anyway, the beer and roadtrip tools get all messed up in the trunk.

Pretty sure Pete & I will make saturday the 7th. Think GetX'd will make it too.
Looking forward to seeing Everyone!

image.jpeg

Pretty sure Pete & I will make saturday the 7th. Think GetX'd will make it too.
Looking forward to seeing Everyone!
You sure you have the date right?
Saturday is the 8th.

This dang rain....
The weather reports I see show light rain Friday and Saturday. Not a problem in most cases but my windshield leaks! I replaced the guages with a Dakota Digital set and sure don't want to damage them. I don't think I'll be able to get a shop to pull, seal and reinstall the glass before I have to leave tomorrow!
I'm going to be there even if I drive the truck.

2007-2.JPG

Forecast is calling for rain tomorrow morning so I may not go
We're going to have to hook up another time my friend. With the forecast calling for rain Friday night and Saturday I'm going to pass on the fling too. That's too long of a drive in my beast for rain to screw things up. Will catch you on the flip side. Really wanted to see your RR.

We're going to have to hook up another time my friend. With the forecast calling for rain Friday night and Saturday I'm going to pass on the fling too. That's too long of a drive in my beast for rain to screw things up. Will catch you on the flip side. Really wanted to see your RR.
Yeah too bad Kevin I don't want to be driving my Roadrunner in the rain and it's going to be Saturday morning! Don't want to spend 4 hours detailing it after that rain! Yeah I wanted to see your GTX too!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Malibu Cruise was great. Perfect weather and lots of nice cars.

John and I get face time at about 3:45. AirTel parking lot interview by Mopar Muscle Mag live facebook.

Auto Transport Service
Back