• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Craigs List '72 Satellite $4,500 in San Antonio (not mine)

Dibbons

Local time
5:14 PM
Reaction score
Probably not the Sebring Plus model.

https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/d/san-antonio-1972-plymouth-satellite/7071438096.html

San Antonio SAT.jpg

good deal if not a rot box

A roof skin isn't a big deal to change, I put one on my 73 Charger. The big deal is finding a good roof skin to replace it with. My friend is trying to talk AMD into making them.

hahaha....."has some rust on the roof". There isn't anything left of the roof !

That there is a $1500 car I will bet along with the roof issue the hole bottom of the car where water would run into and sit has rot as the stuff behind has is all shot! People are insane $4500 for a pile that restored us worth $10k on it's best day! It will take freaking $30k to get it civilized

My thoughts exactly ! I wouldn't take that for free. It is going to need way too much of an investment, than what it would ever be worth.
I was thinking about all the water that has gotten inside, and the havoc that moisture would make of the electrical components (especially behind the dash) and insude the panels. It has to have a lot more rust issues, or it will.

That there my friends is a parts car.

at lease the ssp trim looks like it is good

Auto Transport Service
Back