• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Craigslist....1968 Dodge Superbee $3400

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propwash

Local time
11:49 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I looked at this car tonight. Needs some hefty work, but is a real Superbee that originally came silver on the outside with a blue interior and blue horizontal stripe.

Anyways.... It will need new quarters, trunk, trunk lid, extensions, rockers, outer wheel house, full floor pan, rear frame rails could probably be patched, patches to inner fenders, and a couple small patches on the deck filler. Has good usable doors, fenders, tail panel, crossmember, roof, cowl, grill, bumber cores Hood and a bulge hood. Guy seemed pretty decent. I can't take on a project like this with a new project on the way. Would need some serious work, but still worth saving.

http://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/4377425338.html

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Last edited:
that should make someone a good project for a build :headbang:

Yeah, I agree snakeeyes. Not as rotten as my roadrunner was, but still a good amount of sheetmetal work.

A good deal for someone who wants a project and can do the work. For sure it is worth saving being a real Bee and a post car on top of that. Someone needs to buy it and take their time doing it a little at a time unless they have deep pockets.

Looking at his ad it says WM23 but pics show it as a post car. I know my 70 WM23 is a hardtop and post cars are WM21. Were they different in 68?

He messed up on his ad, I asked the same thing. It is a WM21 according to the VIN and Title. Good catch though!

That would be a sharp looking car when done - I learned my lesson on rust belt cars though lol. I thought the only rump stripe color options back then were black, white, or red?

Nice color combo, that car would really be an attention grabber when finished. Love those '68s!

That would be a sharp looking car when done - I learned my lesson on rust belt cars though lol. I thought the only rump stripe color options back then were black, white, or red?

Oh come on Joel...rusty cars need love too! LOL. I hear where you're coming from. On the stripe, you are right. I decoded part of his fender tag last night. Is has a 5C option for the stripe, which is a horizontal Blue strip. It also has rear stripe delete. I'm gonna modify the initial post, thank you.

Nice color combo, that car would really be an attention grabber when finished. Love those '68s!

Sure would be Matt.

I can't take on a project like this with a new project on the way. Would need some serious work, but still worth saving.

Must have missed something, your starting another project car or is the wife expecting triplets?

Must have missed something, your starting another project car or is the wife expecting triplets?

Triplet's? LOL............Yeah Reed, that could be considered one hell of a project. I have my next project car coming from Cali. My spot weld cutters and Miller were about to go on strike, had to do something.

Triplet's? LOL............Yeah Reed, that could be considered one hell of a project. I have my next project car coming from Cali. My spot weld cutters and Miller were about to go on strike, had to do something.

Not going to unveil the new project until it shows? If its from Cali its gotta be a driver!

If only I had the time, the $,the shop, I'd be all over that, love the '68 Bees. Mished out on one a long time ago.

C'mon Will, that's a little weekend project for you!!!

Just a walk in the park Amigo! LOL

Not going to unveil the new project until it shows? If its from Cali its gotta be a driver!

Just holding off till it rolls off the truck Reed. Shipping is set up/payment is complete, but still don't want to count my chickens quite yet. No engine/no tranny and unfortunately being a Cali vinyl top car i'm headed to Bowling Green Kentucky next weekend to saw off a roof from a donor car. So, there will be a bit of surgery going on. Looking forward to the road trip!

Just a walk in the park Amigo! LOL

Just holding off till it rolls off the truck Reed. Shipping is set up/payment is complete, but still don't want to count my chickens quite yet. No engine/no tranny and unfortunately being a Cali vinyl top car i'm headed to Bowling Green Kentucky next weekend to saw off a roof from a donor car. So, there will be a bit of surgery going on. Looking forward to the road trip!

Looking forward to the resto!

You were obviously thinking about it right? The itch is getting stronger isn't it hehehe

Is that hair color EV2 Will?Maybe the same color as your newest project was born with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back