• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Crane Gold Roller Rocker Arm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for a Crane Gold 1.5 Roller Rocker Arm for a B/RB 440 engine. I do not need a complete set, my engine only ate one. I need a right hand one, but will purchase more if you want to sell that way. The Crane part # is 64750R-1. Same as this, but would have R after the 1.5. Thank you.
38 Valve5.jpg

I think the number is 64-1.50 as in 1.5 ratio
I need one too so if you find someone with extra lefts and rights please let me know. Thanks

I believe the blue mopar performance are the same
The l probably signifies Lh
Ive got 15 but hate to start selling onesies

I believe the blue mopar performance are the same
The l probably signifies Lh
Ive got 15 but hate to start selling onesies
The L does indicate a left hand roller rocker. I took a photo of it for reference on the part number. The one my engine didn't like is a right hand roller rocker.

I think the number is 64-1.50 as in 1.5 ratio
I need one too so if you find someone with extra lefts and rights please let me know. Thanks
The Crane catalog lists the rockers as 64750R or L-1. I cannot find what the C-06 stamped on the rocker arm stands for?

I may have a couple of spares. I’ll look on Tuesday. Kim
Awesome. I’m going to the shop now to confirm if I need left or right.

Update: looks like I need a 64-1.50R A-11 rocker arm to complete my set. I’d like to find a file photo of what these look like and how they are oriented when new and in the proper order. It appears there are two different styles of left and two different styles of right on my shafts. 4 of each = 16 total.
You’ll notice one style of left and right have a shoulder on each side of the rocker arm and the other style has a shoulder on only one side of the arm. Look at the photos and see if my description makes sense to you.
Can anyone shed some light on this? - Maybe these are Indy or something else different?
1CBF43C3-A76D-4CDF-AE27-F19951D7B8F0.jpeg

shoulder both sides of the arm

3E0B2186-7D11-444E-A34E-298F03AFB172.jpeg

shoulder on one side only
EADA7C56-B1B7-4735-88E6-9153BC3AD0A3.jpeg

4BD56F0E-5A6A-4250-8CC6-8187D94B13B4.jpeg

This is the arm I seem to be missing (only have 3 of them)

Last edited:

Update: looks like I need a 64-1.50R A-11 rocker arm to complete my set. I’d like to find a file photo of what these look like and how they are oriented when new and in the proper order. It appears there are two different styles of left and two different styles of right on my shafts. 4 of each = 16 total.
You’ll notice one style of left and right have a shoulder on each side of the rocker arm and the other style has a shoulder on only one side of the arm. Look at the photos and see if my description makes sense to you.
Can anyone shed some light on this? - Maybe these are Indy or something else different?
View attachment 1167985

View attachment 1167986
View attachment 1167987

View attachment 1167988
These look like a set that I have that was set up for a Stage V head. Not sure, or maybe just older.
38 Valve6.jpg

View attachment 1167985

View attachment 1167986
View attachment 1167987

View attachment 1167988
U r correct there is 2 different styles. I have a b/n wide 1. I’ll see if I can find a pic. Kim

D8D18DAF-615B-489D-ACE2-E955F76C00B3.jpeg E749AE6A-A023-48DC-9D13-58AF9F384651.jpeg

Possibly you have the max wedge intake rockers?
Here's a pic of mine, notice the shoulders on the b rb exhaust rockers
Notice the lack of one side shoulder on the wider max wedge intake rocker..
20210816_212739.jpg

What heads do u have. Kim

I have eddy rpm and 906 on my motors. Stock stamped steel on the 906’s and comp pro magnums on the eddy headed one. I just have these rockers laying around and can’t even remember where I got them.

That’s why I’m a little baffled as to what they are for, and also if I can complete them and know what they are for I may be able use them on a future build…

These look like a set that I have that was set up for a Stage V head. Not sure, or maybe just older.View attachment 1168010

The one I seem to be missing looks identical to this one. I’m not familiar with stage 4 or 5 heads, do they have a different configuration (they must?)

I think I’ll try to measure offsets on these later today

Yep, the ones I pictured were for max wedge, but .210 offset. Yours should be .290 if you bother to measure

What heads do u have. Kim
Kim if you find your other rockers. Mine are for Edelbrock RPM heads. The measurements are 1.440 across the shaft area, 1.073 across the top, and .900 across the roller area. If you could PM me the info and price, I would appreciate it.

Rocker1.jpg Rocker2.jpg Rocker3.jpg

I’ll see what I got. Kim

Ok, I measured. If I did it right? I measured the distance from the centerline of the rocker roller tip across the rocker to the centerline of the adjuster and it is offset by the .290 that @Michael Mahoney suggested it would be if they were for stage 4, 5, 6, or Indy sr. (thanks Micheal for the number). So if you had a right hand with .290 offset I’d be interested. Only after fulfilling Michael’s needs first though as this is his thread/request…. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back