• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Crankshaft to Flexplate bolts

Status
Not open for further replies.

65AFX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:56 AM
Reaction score
Need a set of 8 bolts to attach the flexplate to the crankshaft. This is for a Gen II Hemi crate motor.

8 each 1/2" diameter, 20 Tpi, 1/2" long. Aftermarket or OEM.
ARP bolts are on backorder for the foreseeable future.

Try a converter manufacturer

I can do 8 for $20 free shipping
These are from 440 engines.... guessing they are the same?

Can't use, Those are 7/16" diameter.

Oops! Correct. Mancini shows a kit in stock for under $40...ARP

No, Mancin does not have them. The ARP number is 200-2905. I have already checked every major mopar vendor. None of them have the ARP ones.

20220228_152156.jpg

200-2904 is a different style bolt. Will not work.

It's a 1/2"-20 X .500 long. Twelve point. Why won't it work???? I know there's only six, but you need them. Is the head that thick that it won't clear the block?

Last edited:
The Chicago Connection website has been down a while now. IDK the story. They have been there forever and may have some old stock or leads on parts. Might be worth a call if you haven't tried them yet.
upload_2022-2-28_17-21-41.png

Daves69, Thanks for the Chicago Connection contact. I spoke with Jim. He is a real nice guy, very helpful. The ARP bolts have been on backorder since last March. He scrounged thru his nut & bolt pile and found what appears to be a set of OEM bolts. He's going to send them to me.
As for the post of the Ebay link, That site is pretty sketchy. Lots of bad reviews. I'm going to avoid them.

Daves69, Thanks for the Chicago Connection contact. I spoke with Jim. He is a real nice guy, very helpful. The ARP bolts have been on backorder since last March. He scrounged thru his nut & bolt pile and found what appears to be a set of OEM bolts. He's going to send them to me.
As for the post of the Ebay link, That site is pretty sketchy. Lots of bad reviews. I'm going to avoid them.

Cool! Hope they work out for ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back