• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cross rams....

Ghostrider 67

Jack Stand Racer #6..and proud of it!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:08 PM
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that Bruce Cliché has at least two sets that I saw, of cross ram intakes. Like the ones in this picture. If anyone is interested.
cross ram.jpg

Aloha, I thought they were called Long Rams ? I also would like to know the price. Mahalo from Hawaii , C

I just talked to him. He wants 1K for one set, which does not have all the linkage and parts. The other set, he said is unusable, for display only. Don't think I'm interested now.

I was going to say that you will have to call him about a price. Thanks. Yes long rams, my bad, He has tons of intakes, ask him for what you want to see if he has one.

If I only bought that set back in the 80's for $75.00. Yes, those are referred to as long rams.

Ghost does he have any 62 dodge stuff? Or max wedge stuff? Even small items (linkages,air cleaners etc..)

If I only bought that set back in the 80's for $75.00. Yes, those are referred to as long rams.
Yes I feel your pain. I did some looking and it seems the long rams were not all that effective for street cars. They shortened them to 15 inches and thus became cross ram intakes that were hell on wheels. He also has several 15 inch cross ram intakes. Be carful though, you don't want to get one that has been milled to 0 deck for a racing engine. It won't fit a stock engine. Some of the ones he has still have the original carbs and linkages and air cleaner casings on them.

- - - Updated - - -

Ghost does he have any 62 dodge stuff? Or max wedge stuff? Even small items (linkages,air cleaners etc..)
Yes I think he does. Give him a call Monday after 10AM and talk him up, ask him about what he has. He would love to hear that you heard he has a awesome collection of cool $hit. He is at the point, at 71 yrs old, that he is resigned to selling it off piece by piece rather than sitting on it for a big sale. He hates the idea of giving up on a $ 1.5 million dollar dream. I would too. He has some early 60's belvederes and many engines loose and stored. Just have to ask him.

Auto Transport Service
Back