• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crossfire

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:24 AM
Reaction score
Told my wife it was for her. 06, 6 Speed manual, 44K miles

IMG_8383.JPG IMG_8384.JPG IMG_8382.JPG

my old X FIRE....sold it..2 weeks later the guy gets shot in the head, DEAD!....go figure!
100_4716.JPG

If you people want the "story" that goes with it...I will share how he was shot....interesting, but I will need typing time....

Last edited:
Looks to be a clean car...

How does it drive? Fast and loud?

Told my wife it was for her. 06, 6 Speed manual, 44K miles

View attachment 585696 View attachment 585697 View attachment 585698

FU64RY,
Since I've owned my Crossfire for almost 10 years I have learned that Mercedes Dealers do not want to work on a Crossfire because they do not recognize it as a Mercedes. And Chrysler Dealerships have nobody that knows anything about them. So if you do not due your own service or repairs I would suggest you find a good independent shop that specialize in Mercedes. Also here is a great forum https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/ that I am a member and highly recommend. A lot of great folks that have loads of knowledge that they are willing to past on.
I hope you and your wife get as much pleasure owning a Crossfire as we have. Crossfire owners are as dedicated to their car as most Mopar owners.

I looked into buying a Crossfire when the dealerships were liquidating them at really good prices, but they are just too small for me.

FU64RY,
Since I've owned my Crossfire for almost 10 years I have learned that Mercedes Dealers do not want to work on a Crossfire because they do not recognize it as a Mercedes. And Chrysler Dealerships have nobody that knows anything about them. So if you do not due your own service or repairs I would suggest you find a good independent shop that specialize in Mercedes. Also here is a great forum https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/ that I am a member and highly recommend. A lot of great folks that have loads of knowledge that they are willing to past on.
I hope you and your wife get as much pleasure owning a Crossfire as we have. Crossfire owners are as dedicated to their car as most Mopar owners.
Many Thanks
That is great information.
I ordered the 3 book shop manual set on eBay, 3 manuals about 1.5" thick each.
This has to be the best used car I have ever bought. Just in stunning condition not so much as a stone chip or door ding any where, there is no wear showing at all any where and the seats look to be never sat in. I'll/we will be joining the forum. If we could just get out of winter mode, It's definitely a top down fair weather car.
Again thanks for the information.

Many Thanks
That is great information.
I ordered the 3 book shop manual set on eBay, 3 manuals about 1.5" thick each.
This has to be the best used car I have ever bought. Just in stunning condition not so much as a stone chip or door ding any where, there is no wear showing at all any where and the seats look to be never sat in. I'll/we will be joining the forum. If we could just get out of winter mode, It's definitely a top down fair weather car.
Again thanks for the information.
Like,no, loved it!... mine was an awesome driving car...built one at a time @ Wilhelm Karmann GmbH, known commonly as Karmann, in Osnabrück, Germany!!
cat-Karmann-DW-Wirtschaft-Osnabrueck-jpg.jpg

assembly-v-chrysler-crossfire-karmann-in-osnabrueck-CRXPFT.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_6384.JPG
Like,no, loved it!... mine was an awesome driving car...built one at a time @ Wilhelm Karmann GmbH, known commonly as Karmann, in Osnabrück, Germany!!
View attachment 586179
View attachment 586180
Did not know that, great pictures.
I did join the Crossfire Forum.
This is a replacement for my 73 450 SL Mercedes......gonna be selling that one this year.

IMG_6383.JPG IMG_6382.JPG

first pic of girl with car looks like the plate is photoshopped, note perfect square corners.

first pic of girl with car looks like the plate is photoshopped, note perfect square corners.
What plate ?,
I didn't see any plates on either photos :bananahit:

No one here except Sonny - no owner - has told us how these cars really run. Any power? Handle? Enough room to travel in?

Auto Transport Service
Back