• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cummins Powered Rat Rod

Propwash

Local time
12:42 PM
Reaction score
I GOTTA get me one of these!!!!

Awesome!

Cummins-Rat-Rod.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpjPIj1YF0M&playnext=1&list=PL9E58F1581AF93336

:thumbsup: Now all he has to do is learn how to make power without wasting so much fuel.....

Not a rat rod but it'll damn near do the same thing. It's close to stock and doesn't put out all the freakin smoke :D
burnout2.jpg

Not a rat rod but it'll damn near do the same thing. It's close to stock and doesn't put out all the freakin smoke :D
burnout2.jpg

Thank you. That thick black diesel smoke is disgusting, I can almost smell it through my computer screen.

I'm not exactly a tree hugger but let's be realistic. The environmental weenies are on a witch hunt. The already have the guns, we don't need to hand them the ammo on a silver platter.

I never really understood the whole 'ratrod' thing. Back in the day, the cars looked like that because that's all a young guy could afford. I'm quite sure the car would have looked a lot nicer had the kid been a little more well off.

Nowadays these guys go WAY out of thier way to make their cars look like ****. I just don't get it.

Well, if I didn't see it here in black and white (smoke) I wouldn't have believed it.

Thank you. That thick black diesel smoke is disgusting, I can almost smell it through my computer screen.

I'm not exactly a tree hugger but let's be realistic. The environmental weenies are on a witch hunt. The already have the guns, we don't need to hand them the ammo on a silver platter.

I never really understood the whole 'ratrod' thing. Back in the day, the cars looked like that because that's all a young guy could afford. I'm quite sure the car would have looked a lot nicer had the kid been a little more well off.

Nowadays these guys go WAY out of thier way to make their cars look like ****. I just don't get it.
I'm with you! I remember seeing 'hot rods' in the 50's when I was a kid and they were a work in progress most of the time. Usually in primer but they didn't look like sheet either and most guys I know that have 'hot rods' that look like they came out of the 50's don't refer to them as rat rods.

Auto Transport Service
Back