• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Currious how many think factory is best?

440 Charger

Local time
10:37 AM
Reaction score
Think no motor no suspension no frame in a thought who thinks Factory made the best?

If we leave out the motor, suspension, and the frame, we only have the body and interior. Why do our muscle cars attract us? I bought my first new car in 67 and bought it for appearance in and out, and price, as well as the high performance options.

If we leave out the motor, suspension, and the frame, we only have the body and interior. Why do our muscle cars attract us? I bought my first new car in 67 and bought it for appearance in and out, and price, as well as the high performance options.[/Q
Dont know what to do there that just keep going for the kids to drive this car.

If we leave out the motor, suspension, and the frame, we only have the body and interior. Why do our muscle cars attract us? I bought my first new car in 67 and bought it for appearance in and out, and price, as well as the high performance options.
I messed up as a kid had a 70 Charger 500 number 173 wont make that mistake again.

Options are just fun as hell now.

Would guess about 3700 dont you miss the days?

Would guess about 3700 dont you miss the days?
67 Satellite 383 HP, 4-speed, sure grip, console tachometer, remote mirror, and standard AM radio. $2995.00 out the door. Also standard was the bucket seat interior, deluxe hubcaps and a list of other features. Funny that's the only car that I remember the exact bottom line on, other than one I bought for my wife in 2000.

Auto Transport Service
Back