• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Custom Battery Cables 1/0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crackedback

Local time
7:07 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Custom 1/0 battery cables built to your specs or based on standard B body lengths, non hemi stuff. I have a set of 68-69 Cables I built as pictured for a FABO member. He was good enough to measure the runs for me. These are MUCH better at carrying load than the 4ga stock cables and are less expensive than the OEM replacement parts.

OvWju2j.jpg

Cost on a set, both Positive and Negative is $140 + shipping.

These will not suffer from the dreaded starter drag down compared to the OEM parts.

I can also make trunk mount kits as well. Get the measurement and I can quote a price.

PM me if interested. Thanks for the ad.

Rob

Custom 1/0 battery cables built to your specs or based on standard B body lengths, non hemi stuff. I have a set of 68-69 Cables I built as pictured for a FABO member. He was good enough to measure the runs for me. These are MUCH better at carrying load than the 4ga stock cables and are less expensive than the OEM replacement parts.

OvWju2j.jpg

Cost on a set, both Positive and Negative is $140 + shipping.

These will not suffer from the dreaded starter drag down compared to the OEM parts.

I can also make trunk mount kits as well. Get the measurement and I can quote a price.

PM me if interested. Thanks for the ad.

Rob

Can you do 74 D100, relay to the starter?

Get me a measurement and maybe a picture and I can likely do a set.

IIRC, that has a split on main cable from battery to relay, then another cable to starter from relay.

@dart4forte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back