• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom inner fenders

HYRDGOON

Local time
4:09 AM
Reaction score
Looking for some ideas for my plans to do sheetmetal inner fenders. Here's what I was thinking so far.

Going to cut the top panel with the fender fastening locations off 2 brand new AMD inner fenders I have :) (why not right) Thinking they will taper out from close to the fender sweeping out towards the firewall which gives me added clearance for the Procharger (Which I would have had to notch out anyways and would not be symmetrical

Now for anyone that has seen my build thread we no longer have the sheetmetal Shock towers on the factory frame rails. Mine are tubular bent. Trying to think of a nice look or type of fastener to use as dustshields and allow access from the bay to the UCA and Shock mounts. Would appreciate pictures of nice hardware if anyone has suggestions? Also may add some beadrolls for style and rigidity

Has anyone seen anything that comes to mind?

Appreciate it! Goon/Mike

Auto Transport Service
Back