• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CVF serpentine heater hose fitting question

tmaleck

Local time
9:33 PM
Reaction score
I'm putting the wraptor all in one on my 440. one of the main bracket bolts blocks the lower heater house fitting. I'll call cvf tomorrow, but wondering if anyone here had this issue.
Tim
20190623_143636.jpg
20190623_143632.jpg

I'm putting the wraptor all in one on my 440. one of the main bracket bolts blocks the lower heater house fitting. I'll call cvf tomorrow, but wondering if anyone here had this issue.
Tim
View attachment 788347 View attachment 788348
The kit should have a brass 3/8 pipe 90 degree fitting for this. I had to grind or machine some off the spacer where it is above the fitting, then another 90 to bring it back up for the hose pipe.

Not sure if your trying to clean things up under the hood while your at it but what I did with both heater hoses was installed fittings that turned them down and went under everything. Mine is the SD serpentine so the hoses pop out under the A/C unit then to the fender, leaves the front of the motor nice and neat.

Thanks for the help and the routing idea.
Tim

Auto Transport Service
Back