DADS 67 GTX 440 4SPD

Lost and Found B Body Mopars

1. XMAN JR

XMAN JR Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    Dad bought his 67 gtx at a dealership called REEDMANS in Langhorne PA. Then in 1969 he traded it in on a green 69 barracuda 340 4spd at a dealership called ROTHMALLS in Danville PA. After that we have no ideas. Now my dad bought it back in 2002 from a guy named ken debones in Orangeville PA. Ken debones bought it from a guy named Dave mcgaw who was from PA. I cant find him. Now some time ago I ran into a guy at a mopar car show in muncy PA. that told me owned it at one point. His name is Don golden from Berwick PA. He owns or owned a place called start-n-charge in Berwick PA. Would love to know who owned & where the car went. Its a 67 gtx 440 4spd w/ black interior bright blue exterior. When dad bought it back someone put in a 383 w/ a 8 3/4 rear end. Also when dad bought it new he put in a new Hurst comp.plus shifter & it was still in the car when Ken debonis bought it. At one point it was repainted & long leaf spring shackles was installed. We believe it was wrecked at one time. We had to put it on a frame machine to straighten out the front end. Someone cut wholes in the dash frame to put in aftermarket gauges. Don golden showed me a picture of it when he owned it & it had cragers on it. Anyone have more info on it please contact me. Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.