• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dad's 68 Charger

Curtis Hersch

Local time
1:29 AM
Reaction score
Hello all,

I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. My name is Curtis and I'm from Ohio. On July 11th I lost my father. He was a mopar man through and through. We started his 1968 Charger project when I was a young boy but never got back to putting it back together. I had told him for years it would be back on the road again. With that being said, and his passing, I am going to fulfill my promise and his dream. Over the next few months/years I will keep you all updated on its progress. I'm sure over this time I will have a lot of questions for you all and hoping for some guidance.

Sorry for your loss. I applaud you for honoring your Dad in this way. Looking forward to seeing you complete the build in his memory. Welcome to FBBO!

Welcome Curtis. Good luck with your project. I'm sure your Dad would be proud.

Sorry you lost your dad , I lost mine two years ago , this I a place full of resourceful information and old people who knows A LOT about mopars

Welcome! Also sorry for your loss! I too know what that feels like. It's a great thing you're doing to honor. Post up some before you start pics and as you go. Im sure people will want to see. Good Luck and Most of all Have Fun!

welcome, very cool car, your dad had very good taste, good luck with getting everything together, there is a lot of knowledge here and some very good people.

Welcome from West Virginia. Sorry to hear about your dad, I lost mine 18 months or so back and still miss him every day. We will help you any way we can to get that Charger on the road! Send a few pictures of what you have keep us posted on the progress, we like that you know :lol:

Welcome to the group. Glad to hear you're going to fulfill a long time promise. The reward will be worth it

Glad you're with us. Sorry for your loss. Dig in and git er goin!!

Sorry about ur dad, but welcome aboard.

Curtis, we are all sorry for the loss of your Dad. Since many on the site aren't "spring chickens" as it were, we also have experienced your loss. You are to be commended for stepping up and going forward to complete a project too honor him.
From The Pacific Northwest, welcome to the crowd. :luvplace:
Bob :moparsmiley:

Welcome to the site! Sorry to hear about your Dad. I lost mine a few years ago and its not easy. Everytime I look at the Coronet I think about him and his 65 Chrysler 300. Anyway, goodluck on the Charger!

Last edited:
Welcome from Chicago! Sorry for your loss! There are some great folks here on this site. You're at the right place!

Welcome. Pictures required.

Welcome from Indiana. Lost my dad/best friend 16 years ago, still think of him everyday. Good luck with your Charger project.

All,

Thank you so much for the support! Pics will come, still trying to take care of my mother and her needs. None the less, she wants the charger on the road just as much as I do and my father. He was a mechanic by trade, so I am going to rebuild the car with his tools.

Auto Transport Service
Back