• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dam critters

i am going to use it i live out in the woods so there are other critters that i dont want to catch . what i do with the rat traps is i use a empty flower pot and put the trap under it so i dont catch birds . with the rat traps i catch moles and voles and chipmunks and mice .

If you have problems with ants and roaches getting to the bait, use Slim Jim.

Rodent Tape

We use this stuff on wiring with repeat problems, seems to work. If you look around you can find it cheaper I just grabbed the link as an example.

ok how big is his squirrels those nuts are huge . i would be shooting them good eating

I've use to have a huge mouse and rat problem in my barn. I made a mixture of equal parts of sugar, flour and baking soda and put that mixture on a few tin plates around the barn. I've been rodent free since then.

The critters tormenting me are a bit larger. For me, it's groundhogs. Last week I went out to start my 2014 Challenger after it had been parked for about two hours. When I started it there was the sound of squealing fan belts. I shut the car off and opened the hood. Found two groundhogs under the hood looking at me. One had caused the serpentine belt to come off at the expense of a large amount of it's own fur. The other was up by the fire wall. I yelled at them to leave, made threatening gestures with my hands and arms and hit the fender with my open hand several times to scare them off. They looked back at me with somewhat bored looking expressions. Finally, when I stepped away from the car and out of sight, they made their exit. The car is back together and I feel lucky that no further damage was done this time. In the past, they have twice eaten the wiring for the O2 sensors on the Challenger, and some time last winter they ate the coil wire and a six inch section of a plug wire on my 67 Belvedere wagon.

I have filled in their holes, but as soon as one opens up again, I'll be sticking a dryer vent hose down the hole and the other end on the tailpipe of the wagon. The car will get it's revenge.

Not sure exactly how many I have. This is Norm. The other two are Cliff and Karla, but none of these three appear to be missing any fur.

1660665691979.png

1660665780362.png

1660665830783.png

Last edited:
LOL - thats kinda funny.... but not of course.

Never heard of groundhogs getting into cars. I do know up here in the winter times, farmers have lost quite a few cats to being under the hood to warm up.

Auto Transport Service
Back