• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Damn!!! This is what I awoke to this morning!! Too damned early!!!

cr8crshr

Local time
3:25 AM
Reaction score
Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow cause it sure is real pretty. I really got a piece of haven here n the Great Basin of Nevada...cr8crshr/Tuck:wtf::wtf::wtf::usflag::usflag::usflag:

IMG_1300.JPG IMG_1301.JPG IMG_1302.JPG IMG_1303.JPG

The thread title had me expecting a picture of an erection. I'm glad to see that this is not the case.

I hate
snowing.gif
but you can have fun throwing
snowballfight.gif
until this
trucksnow.gif
happens, but i'm never cold like this guy
cold.gif
. :)

Good pic- I woke up with a cold wet nose from the Golden Retriever while on the couch. Grandkids stayed over & youngest had my spot on the bed! WTH...

That’s a great view. Reminds me of when I lived in Colorado Springs -used to look right out at Pikes peak and the whole front range of the Rockies. Love it!

Nope no Morning Wood from this ol' schwantz!!!! Been atrophied way too long so only in my minds eye. Boobies would be nice too but I haven't tracked a pair down as of yet. Still huntin' though...NYUK NYUK NYUK...cr8crshr/Tuck:lol::lol::lol::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back