• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Damn

toolmanmike

Henchman #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:41 PM
Reaction score
How's everybody doing. Mom fell early yesterday (she's 94) and broke her pelvis in numerous places. It looks like it will be a month or so of healing and rehab. Damn, not looking forward to getting any older than I am. I moved this to General from Gold and lost a couple posts. Thanks for the responses guys.

Felt sorry for her today. Therapy came in today to do a assessment to see what she needed for rehab. I have never seen my mother scream so loud in pain when she tried to take a couple steps. It will be a long and painful rehab.

My thoughts and prayers are with you sir! I’m so sorry to hear about your mom. The hardest part of life is seeing someone you love in pain or suffering. Take care and best wishes.

I went through this with both my parents. I don't wish it on anyone. May God Bless and prayers sent.

Sorry to hear that about your mom. I pray she has a full recovery. It's tough watching your parents age to that point. 440'

Sorry to hear that Mike, hope she heals quick! God Bless.

Sorry to hear that. Watching a loved one in pain is worse then having the pain.
Pretty much this. How many times in this life do we wish we could take that burden off another and
would willingly carry it for them ourselves?
Some epic discussions with Him over that one over the years....
Prayers for your mom and you, Mike! :praying:

Take care buddy, It's a long process. 2 lady friends went thru this. It's tough when the family is up in age.
My mother in law is going on 96. It's not fun.

Prayers for your mother and family. And strength for you to help out.

Auto Transport Service
Back