• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dash Bezel

FlagCraig

Local time
6:20 AM
Reaction score
Need to replace dash bezel for 67 GTX w/AC. Only place I could find a new was Classic Industries and they are back ordered till December.

I tried all the other Mopar Wholesalers but maybe missed somebody.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

I just ordered a "Dash cap" from Dante's for my 66 Belvedere. However, you might just check them to see if they have what you need in that bezel.

http://www.pgclassic.com/144gtx-mopar-1967-plymouth-gauge-bezel/

All the repops are from China so the quality my not be as good as the US original in 1967. Chinese chrome plating on exterior parts is pretty poor. Their chrome on plastic may be better.

May be better off to send yours to be redone or buy a used one to send to be redone so you do not have to do without.

67 GTX AC and non-AC bezel should be the same. Different controls that fit the same dash slot, I believe.

Post up pictures of your car!

Last edited:
I think I'll send mine to have it redone. It's $295.00 plus shipping. It will still be original to the car.

I'll do it during the winter during down time.

Auto Transport Service
Back