• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dash light bulbs

CjVan

Local time
3:51 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone have a list of part numbers and how many bulbs are needed to replace all the bulbs in the dash on a 1967 Belvedere II?

I got this info from the Sylvania website. its got all the bulbs listed!

1967 PLYMOUTH Belvedere

Low beam headlamp
H5006
H5006XV XtraVision: The brighter light for upgraded performance. Up to 30% brighter light and up to 25% more downroad visibility.

High beam headlamp
H5001
H5001XV XtraVision: The brighter light for upgraded performance. Up to 30% brighter light and up to 25% more downroad visibility.

Parking light
1157A
1157ALL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Front turn signal
1157A
1157ALL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Rear turn signal
1034LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Tail light
1034LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Stop light

License plate
67LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Back up light
1073LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.
1141LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Cornering
1141LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Ash tray

Glove box
1891LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Map light
90LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Dome light
1004LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Step/Courtesy light
90LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Trunk/Cargo area
1004LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Under hood light

Instrument-general
158LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.
57LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.
57LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Brake warning

Automatic transmission indicator

Clock

Directional signal indicator
158LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Ignition switch
1445LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Radio dial
1893LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

WOW! I didn't ask the question but that sure is a terrific response! I'll use the info too.

thanks, dave

I answered my own question almost.
I dont know how accurate it is, i know it isnt 100% clear since it says there are 3 bulbs for the instrument panel.

:yes: i did mine in the birdible in blue look great and i see so much better

Birdy Led's (1)dc.JPG

:yes: i did mine in the birdible in blue look great and i see so much better

Stuart...did you just install the LED bulbs in the twisty sockets? Looks good...except the dark spot in the speedo

Email me if ya want

Good info thanks for the post guys!

Stuart...did you just install the LED bulbs in the twisty sockets? Looks good...except the dark spot in the speedo

Email me if ya want

only three bulbs twist in the other 7 push in the sockets (

I installed them all and beleive me when its dark you see everything fine

i'm sure white bulbs would even be brighter but i like the blue and i see everything great .

I think we need some clarification on the IP cluster bulbs. By "push in" you're referring to the flat ended bulbs that "push in" to the black sockets that then twist in to the back of the cluster.

Correct?

I think we need some clarification on the IP cluster bulbs. By "push in" you're referring to the flat ended bulbs that "push in" to the black sockets that then twist in to the back of the cluster.

Correct?

yes sorry if i was un clear some go right into the wiring harness and three goin to those little black twist in sockets

Birdy Led'sdc.JPG

P1191954.JPG

Does anyone have a write up or directions how how to remove the instrument panel to replace the bulbs on my 67 bII?

BUMP

anyone know or have any tips or instructions on how to remove the instrument panel for bulb replacement on a 67 belvedere?

Leave the instrument panel in place and change them from under the dash, .....Yeah , I know, under dash work is a Pain in the A**, but it's faster and easier than removing the gauge cluster.

Ah ok, Is there anything that needs to be moved out of the way?
Also does anyone have a picture of what the back of the cluster looks like so i can have an idea where to fish under the dash to find the old bulbs.

Auto Transport Service
Back