• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dash Pads for 75-79 B's

I have been searching for a source of reproduction dash pads for my 75' Coronet for a long time with no luck. This is awesome! Thank you for posting this! Is his stock updated often? I need the dash pad without the speaker holes cut out.

I just bought one for my 77 Cordoba it's great. Mine was cracked in two places and faded out. The old one came out real easy. There's a screw at each end that face the doors (typical), there are three more on the passenger side that go in upwards and there are three more that go through the center grill (has old nasty speaker 6 X 9? and defrost vent) and that's it. The windshield side of the pad has four clips that snap onto the subframe so there are no screws to mess with there. The old pad came out in less than 10 minutes. The new one is dull black and needs to be painted to match the interior. I have some touch up work to be done at the body shop, so I think I'll let them do it. The new one came with holes for stereo speakers that are kind of small. I had to find grills and mounting clips for those holes. I'll buy some new speakers and replace the center mentioned above. While the pad is off, I can access the back of the dash board and replace lights. My ampere gauge doesn't work (it never moves) so I may try to replace it with a voltmeter instead.

Bob asked me for a picture of a non-stereo dash and I may just send him my old one if he'll knock a couple bucks off of a replacement console door.

Auto Transport Service
Back