• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dash switch bezel tool

Bill M

Local time
7:58 AM
Reaction score
does anyone know what tool tightens this bezel on the dash switch's
1663275360422.png

Classic industries has that tool, i'm sure other vendors have them.
There was a guy(can't remember name or business) that made tools on the side years ago, sold many actually, but don't know if he makes them for Classic or YO.

Well got the tool i ordered off ebay.

Clocked wrong, all 4 prongs did not land in the bezel correctly. Didn't fit the nut well but i forced it to do the job. Looks like he makes these in his home shop, amateur metal finishing also. Maybe this was a issue also, craping up the prongs. Tool should have been twice as tall to be able to hand tighten the nut or even to use a wrench on the machined flat spots. It sat below the face of the dash bezel itself.
The seller told me to return it but he had no interest to trying to get me a better tool or what my issue was.

I would recommend another source like Classic Ind. or Year one. Maybe there's are better quality.

Well got the tool i ordered off ebay.

Clocked wrong, all 4 prongs did not land in the bezel correctly. Didn't fit the nut well but i forced it to do the job. Looks like he makes these in his home shop, amateur metal finishing also. Maybe this was a issue also, craping up the prongs. Tool should have been twice as tall to be able to hand tighten the nut or even to use a wrench on the machined flat spots. It sat below the face of the dash bezel itself.
The seller told me to return it but he had no interest to trying to get me a better tool or what my issue was.

I would recommend another source like Classic Ind. or Year one. Maybe there's are better quality.
I bought mine from classic industries. I wasn't sure about the ebay stuff.

I bought a couple different ones from Year One years ago. They all work fine.

Auto Transport Service
Back