• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE DATE CODE 440 LONG BLOCK 01-14-70

Status
Not open for further replies.

73sechgr

Local time
10:32 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
2 SETS OF HEADS MIXED/70 4BBL INTAKE/ HP MANIFOLDS/ CAST IRON WP HOUSING/ NEVER BORED/BORES LOOK VERY CLEAN, ENGINE TURNS, keep lubed/NOT A HP MOTOR/ ANY ONE NEED A 1/70 BLOCK FOR A PROJECT???? PICK UP ONLY IN OHIO,PICS IF SERIOUS CASH OFFERS, DO NOT KNOW WHAT WORTH,MAYBE SOME ONE CAN CHIME IN,,PM ME YOUR # IF INTEREST ,,,THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST IF YOUR DOING A BUILD JUST DONT WANT SITING MEGA YEARS AS IT HAS ,BEEN IN DRY STORAGE SINCE PULLED AGAIN THANKS TO ALL.Mark

no digital camera 35mm old skool and proud of it,,,could not post pics if my life depended on it,,mods if u do not like or descrimanate against old farts with flip phones then delete away..................will sit on stand till I scrap it out need to down size thats all,,just got scamed on craigslist,,,but the fools who tried lost....................

no digital camera 35mm old skool and proud of it,,,could not post pics if my life depended on it,,mods if u do not like or descrimanate against old farts with flip phones then delete away..................will sit on stand till I scrap it out need to down size thats all,,just got scamed on craigslist,,,but the fools who tried lost....................
does any one know what a carb/mechanical fuel pump 440 look like??? i dont deal in junk let her rip dude

Yeah, well, I'm so Old school, you could call me Ancient school. It's just that they require posted prices on for sale items here. Probably help you move the stuff.

@73sechgr just post a price for everyone to start from - no need for pictures if the block is in good condition - everyone knows what an engine block looks like here.

But a Price is a MUST as per the site rules.

2 SETS OF HEADS MIXED/70 4BBL INTAKE/ HP MANIFOLDS/ CAST IRON WP HOUSING/ NEVER BORED/BORES LOOK VERY CLEAN, ENGINE TURNS, keep lubed/NOT A HP MOTOR/ ANY ONE NEED A 1/70 BLOCK FOR A PROJECT???? PICK UP ONLY IN OHIO,PICS IF SERIOUS CASH OFFERS, DO NOT KNOW WHAT WORTH,MAYBE SOME ONE CAN CHIME IN,,PM ME YOUR # IF INTEREST ,,,THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST IF YOUR DOING A BUILD JUST DONT WANT SITING MEGA YEARS AS IT HAS ,BEEN IN DRY STORAGE SINCE PULLED AGAIN THANKS TO ALL.Mark
What part of Ohio?

OK JUST LOVE THE QUOTE FRM WileERobby,,you could call me Ancient school,,,THANKS DUDE YOUR MY MAIN MOPAR DUDE!!! OK WORTH TRIP TO INSPECT OR HAVE SOME ONE LOCAL TO INSPECT<<<<REMEMBER CASH TALKS HERE GOES A # 1900 USD CASH ONLY <<<OPEN TO FAIR AND RESONABLE OFFERS HAVE EDLEBROCK CARB OFF A RUNNING 440 SORRY NO DIST. ONE HOUR TO COLUMBUS ,,40 min. cincy or dayton. near I-71 may seem a little hi but the date is the SELL,,,,just want a fair offer,,, spent 300 for super clean set of HP MANIFOLDS ...THANKS TO ALL FOR PUTTING UP WITH THE TECHNO CHALLENGED DUDES LIKE MYSELF,,GOOD DAY TO ALL!!!!!!! Mark

Hi Mark, there are plenty of technophobes, as I am one too!
But 'capitals' is called 'shouting' and hard to read.
Picture posting is a real techno-mare at the best of times, but we all like to see stuff in glorious technicolor!
Good luck in your sales.
I need a 70 block for my early build 71 GTX but Ohio is a bit of a journey for me lol...:xscuseless:
John

overseas ship ,,,to bad I want to sell to a dude that has a car waiting for a 1/70 cast date.......

mailbox cleared
if serious CASH buyer please send your e mail address for pics a friend has helped me with dige pics and down load up load THANKS HI TECH SHEEEEEEESH..............

bump ,,some one who has the right car for a jan 14 1970 440 long block,,,open to offers,thanks

their has to be a build out there some where for this block,stand goes with, also will include 15x7 set cop wheels were nos until I powdercoated white from bare metal,cop car project that got nixed ,if we strike a deal on 440 ,pm me for pics . I need your email to send pics .thanks again. want to sell to put in a period car,thanks to all,its not doing any good sitting w/o a mopar to go into............

their has to be a build out there some where for this block,stand goes with, also will include 15x7 set cop wheels were nos until I powdercoated white from bare metal,cop car project that got nixed ,if we strike a deal on 440 ,pm me for pics . I need your email to send pics .thanks again. want to sell to put in a period car,thanks to all,its not doing any good sitting w/o a mopar to go into............
CAN DELIVER TO MOPAR SHOW THIS WEEKEND AT NATIONAL TRAIL,LETS MAKE A DEAL,SHOOT ME YOUR CELL # VIA PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back