• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

David Patik - Performance Car Graphics

Hoping and wishing the best for him and his family. Great individual.

I ordered some decals from him a month ago & learned a week or so ago that he was hospitalized. His prognosis doesn't sound good and should he recover from all that he has, it truly will be miraculous.

When people started complaining about his temperament, I knew something was up. Been down that path with a Daughter unfortunately.

Sure hope he can recover, but it doesn't sound good. He is a great guy and has a decent business. Unfortunately I think it is only he who made the decals. Cancer sucks.

sad stuff
there's always hope

He's had my gauge cluster since June and I messaged last week after not hearing anything and learned about his diagnosis. Praying for him everyday! Thanks for sharing the go fund me link!

Same here, David did lots of work for me, i always enjoyed talking with him. Ididnt know he was sick, prayers sent..Rich

FYI...
David's doctors have told him there is nothing more they can do for him, and he is in home hospice now. This picture, taken Oct. 18, shows David instructing his around-the-clock caregivers, friend Sheila and brother Richard, on reassembling unfinished and unrestored instrument clusters for shipment back to waiting customers. He was exhausted after that. Your prayers and donations are greatly appreciated. Expenses are mounting.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/sgvygk-help-david-beat-cancer or send checks to: Richard Patik, 723 Shannon St., Tallahassee, FL 32305. Richard is managing all funds for David.

Why is it that the good ones always have to leave:(:praying:

Sad to report that David passed away today. Godspeed to a good one...

Last edited:
Horrible news. He was such a nice person, his black daytona was the second wingcar I was ever around in way back in 1980.

RIP. He contributed so much to the Mopar culture with his restoration services, products, and his massive knowledge about these cars. He was always will to share his techniques with everyone. He will be missed.

Auto Transport Service
Back