• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dayclona nosecone

hughes

Local time
2:25 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone and hopefully Mike, I have a nose cone that I purchased from Mike at Dayclona about 15yrs ago and I really would like to talk to him is he still around I have tried to contact him several different ways to no reveil. Thanks and have a nice day! Lee

Hello everyone and hopefully Mike, I have a nose cone that I purchased from Mike at Dayclona about 15yrs ago and I really would like to talk to him is he still around I have tried to contact him several different ways to no reveil. Thanks and have a nice day! Lee
He’s on here occasionally but at Dodgecharger.com in the Aero Car forum more often so maybe post there as well.

He is also regularly on Moparts as well. He is still making and selling parts.

He is also regularly on Moparts as well. He is still making and selling parts.
Thanks again Guys, for what ever reason I can not get logged in on the charger forum. I tried several months ago and yesterday.
Thanks again Guys, for what ever reason I can not log in on the charger forum. I tried several months ago and yesterday for about an hour. If Mike is still selling parts could someone give me his contact information. Thanks a lot , Have a nice day! Lee

Auto Transport Service
Back