• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daytona

What Marketplace? What Charger? 5000 seems like a steal.

I would jump right on that:thumbsup:

I live 10 minutes from there. Haven't seen any Nigerian Princes in the area lately, but I know they're out there.

I couldn't find it when I looked for it. Maybe it'll pop up again on the April 1st thread.

upload_2021-6-30_23-48-53.png

Looks like this is the one. I had seen this video before. The ad looks fishy to me. If this is the same car as the video, they would have known it wasn't a '68 (they know it's a Daytona) and probably would know they could get more money for it selling it other than on FB Marketplace for $5k. So is it a BS posting?

Looks like this is the one. I had seen this video before. The ad looks fishy to me. If this is the same car as the video, they would have known it wasn't a '68 (they know it's a Daytona) and probably would know they could get more money for it selling it other than on FB Marketplace for $5k. So is it a BS posting?

Ya think? :lol:

Looks fake to me but you never know any moment now we could get a “got a 5k Daytona” thread

That car has no frame rails and needs a complete rotisserie restoration and new AMD body panels and interior. I wouldn't pay much more than $5k for it but I know the Barrett Jackson guys would probably give them $100k for essentially a parts car with a vin.

Auto Transport Service
Back