• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dead Fuse Block ???

OldRunner

Local time
9:11 PM
Reaction score
Any help would be appreciated.......... after doing some work on the engine, when I went to drive the car again, I discovered the lower half of the fuse block has no power going to it. I have been trying to figure it out for a while, with no suucess . Any suggestions ??

I don't know if i can help but I have a complete underdash harness from my 67 coronet parts car that everything worked. I would sell it to ya real reasonable if you end up needing it.

Not sure I understand your question, but, if by lower half having no power you mean power comes in, but isn't going out...put a jump wire (end to end on fuse) and see on a circuit if that fixes it. If so, pull all the fuses, clean the fuse clips. Should fix it.

The question does sound a bit off with "lower half" what work on the engine did you do? Are you sure there was power to all fuses before you worked on the engine? See the links for wiring diagrams for your car. Sounds like either bad block i.e. broken connections, blown fuses or loose wires. Hope this helps good luck.

"after doing some work on the engine, when I went to drive the car again, I discovered the lower half of the fuse block has no power going to it

http://www.mymopar.com/downloads/1967/67CoronetA.JPG

http://www.mymopar.com/downloads/1967/67CoronetB.JPG

Any help would be appreciated.......... after doing some work on the engine, when I went to drive the car again, I discovered the lower half of the fuse block has no power going to it. I have been trying to figure it out for a while, with no suucess . Any suggestions ??

I had issues with fuse blocks and mostly find the problem on the back side with connection/wire fatigue

Look under hood at where wires go into firewall on lower right side check red wire, sometimes they pop out. will try and send pic. DCP_1577.jpg

This may sound strange but I cannot find the fuse block for my 1977 Chrysler Cordoba. Arrived last night as new purchase. rummaging around under the dash and I cannot find it to save my life.

Lou

Auto Transport Service
Back