• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dear Abbey: ID these rocker arms...

GrabberOrange69

Local time
5:23 AM
Reaction score
Abbey,

I picked up these rockers recently. I know they are not: FE Ford, Buick Nail Head, Poly 318, Hemi. The previous owner said they were B/RB, but with the stands, I thought "maybe they are max wedge". What say you?

B_RBrockers1.jpg
B_RBrockers2.jpg
B_RBrockers3.jpg

Signed, "confused in Las Vegas"

I think it odd they dont have a pentstar or "MOPAR" cast somewhere on the stands. But truthfully, I've never personally seen Maxi stands up close before.

That is what they are. If you need any spares I know where 14 rockers and a set of stands are. You would probably want to have the pad geometry corrected if you run them.

that is early B rocker set. mopar max would have a pn cast in. Yours could be Isky or other. regardless they will be good for you if you want solid lifters. The adj rockers had the aluminum stand have a spacer tang milled off ( next to rocker) where the hydr rocker had the tang . Yours are milled flush.

Those are early factory Chrysler big block rockers and shafts. Also, the rockers will work on later heads.

Auto Transport Service
Back