• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Decal/Sticker locations...

GassMann

Local time
8:56 AM
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am getting to the end of a 7 yr rebuild of my 66' Charger. I've had this since I was 16 and been working on it for ages. I have a few things that still need to be addressed but I am on the final lap.

I am looking for a list of where decals and placards go? Jacking info, tire pressure chart and other under hood, door jamb and trunk decals that came with a 1966 b-body car. Is there such a guide?

1681675561495.png
1681676004673.png
1681676100743.png

Not sure if there is a guide. You could look for 66 charger survivors and see what pictures you can find.

I am looking for a list of where decals and placards go? Jacking info, tire pressure chart and other under hood, door jamb and trunk decals that came with a 1966 b-body car. Is there such a guide?

I've owned my '66 Coronet for 43 years, and am the second owner. From what I can tell you, there are very few decals on these '66-'67 cars, compared to the later ones.
-No emission decals, period.
-The trunk decal wasn't exactly placed with care, it was generally slapped on the driver's side of the trunk lid.
-The antifreeze decal goes on the driver's side of the radiator support where the curve in the sheet metal begins.
-The air cleaner will generally face to the passenger side. I have seen it in that flat spot in front that allows room for the A/C compressor, as well; though I believe that is the wrong location.
-Tire pressure decal will go on the driver's side door jamb, about 1/3 of the way down, above the catch.
-If you have air conditioning, that decal goes on the Right Rear quarter window, towards the lower front corner.
-Your jack base also has a decal on the top of it, as it sits on the ground.

Those are the only decals I can think of that would appear on a '66 - '67 B-body. Of course, you would have the headlight door decal, but I can't remember the proper placement of that.

Auto Transport Service
Back