• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Decode Fender Tag Dodge Polara 1963

MoparFlobo

Local time
11:10 PM
Reaction score
Need help. Does anyone has any Chance to decode this. Thank you very much in advance:

Screenshot 2021-09-15 at 20-23-58 Photographics GmbH - Dodge-Bilder[5215] pdf.png

Last edited:
Thank u. Unfortunatly not the right decodes on this two sides. There is a cool book, but not more avaiable.

414dwMEx5HL._SX282_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I have never been able to find a source to decode my '63 Dodge Wagon. I have the book posted above, but it has no info on cars built at St Louis, which mine is.

thumbnail_20210616_110113.jpg

I have never been able to find a source to decode my '63 Dodge Wagon. I have the book posted above, but it has no info on cars built at St Louis, which mine is.

View attachment 1174968

thanks for reply, okay, i thought the book is the key? but are the codes generally not valid for all codes? or is this impossible generally for cars built in St. Louis especially for the wagons? btw. very nice your car!

Auto Transport Service
Back