• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deep Dish Wheel Covers 1969

Steven Bowers

Local time
9:27 AM
Reaction score
Greetings again Guys, I have 14” rims on my Charger…..well my 20 year plus Coker Classics are shot….called Coker up and they told me they have one tire that will fit my Dinosaur rim….tire center also struggled to find me a few that would fit….now if I was to change to a 15” metal rim the tires are plentiful….my question is did Dodge make the Deep Dish Wheel Cover in 15”….my Charger code wise came with them in 14”….my package option is a White Hat Special…..and it came with the deep dish covers….for some strange reason the tire market seems to be eliminating my size tire….stock was F 70 14”. Which is 215 70 14” today…I managed to find 225/70 14”….that’s it….the Coker Classic I have on now are P225/75 14” which are no longer available…..what is the conspiracy behind this thought process….

what is the conspiracy behind this thought process….
Simple. Supply and demand.

I have a heck of a time finding choices for my 91 Daytona (205/55VR16) just because that's an "old" size and not many people/cars need that anymore.

Greetings again Guys, I have 14” rims on my Charger…..well my 20 year plus Coker Classics are shot….called Coker up and they told me they have one tire that will fit my Dinosaur rim….tire center also struggled to find me a few that would fit….now if I was to change to a 15” metal rim the tires are plentiful….my question is did Dodge make the Deep Dish Wheel Cover in 15”….my Charger code wise came with them in 14”….my package option is a White Hat Special…..and it came with the deep dish covers….for some strange reason the tire market seems to be eliminating my size tire….stock was F 70 14”. Which is 215 70 14” today…I managed to find 225/70 14”….that’s it….the Coker Classic I have on now are P225/75 14” which are no longer available…..what is the conspiracy behind this thought process….

Steven, if you go with 15" and want to sell your 14" Deep Dish Wheel Covers, I would be interested in buying them. Let me know, Dean.

WheelCover.png

Like these? If so, not finding them - sorry. (doesn't mean they don't exist - but I can't find them anywhere)

Only finding the 34-spoke "Hemi"/"Turbine" covers in 15": part numbers 2881753 (no brake call-out) and 2881757 ("Disc Brakes" call-out).

FWIW
Mark

Auto Transport Service
Back