• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deep Fake videos

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:06 PM
Reaction score
These are really interesting and creepy!

This one has been around awhile...

The potential consequences of these videos is frightening.
It's bad enough already not knowing if what you're being told or watching is true or not - with this technology it will be nigh on impossible to know.

It's bad enough already not knowing if what you're being told or watching is true or not - with this technology it will be nigh on impossible to know.
Only imagine what harm can be done! Look at the political arena...what could these do to them and us? Very scary...

I do say the step brothers one with Arnold and sly, now that is funny!

That's how they framed the Arnold Schwarzenegger character in the 1987 movie "The Running Man".

Wow, what a game-changer this is!... or already has been. They can make any politician or even religious leader say whatever they want and put it into the news feed. How much of this have we already swallowed? This is Orwellian for sure... and yes, creepy.

They could make me say I like brussel sprouts, Rap music and Chevy. Woof! That's chilling!!

This is definitely a problem. I need to learn more about meta data

Meh….There’s never been a time in my life that what was shown on a screen was just straight up reliable information…everything needs to be checked and cross examined…If it’s fake you should be able to figure it out fast enough…
Except if you’re one of the flat earthers…
What I see there is the fools in Hollywood becoming a lot less valuable…
Soon they’ll be able to make an algorithm a star…
And yes, it’ll be a puppet that says what it’s master tells it to say…
Same as it’s always been…

This one has been around awhile...

His campaign buttons too . . .

00 Dick Nixon.jpg

Hmm... interesting technology.

Revelation 13:14-17
"Because of the signs it (the second beast) was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name."

Wow, what a game-changer this is!... or already has been. They can make any politician or even religious leader say whatever they want and put it into the news feed. How much of this have we already swallowed? This is Orwellian for sure... and yes, creepy.

This is already happening...and some members here, on this site are already guilty of presenting them as fact.

Auto Transport Service
Back