• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Delay Box users

Canyon707

Local time
9:21 AM
Reaction score
I have been using a box for some time now but I was curious if top bulb activation is the way to go. I have been thinking 2nd bulb might make it easier. throwing it out there. let me know your thoughts.

I always (20 years ago) used top bulb. If I used anything else I found myself anticipating it and would go red from time to time. And I always used the first bulb activated my side or theirs. Of course now they shield the bulbs in some places.

I practice top and bottom. My class requires bottom bulb full tree. Leaving off the top more consistant. No anticipation seeing the other bulbs. Until you get used to it the top will be slower. But since you are using a box you can dial in what you need. I've been going back for 3 years. My average is about .005-.010 slower on Top bulb than bottom.
Doug

Auto Transport Service
Back