• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deleted threads drive me crazy.

SteveSS

Local time
9:31 AM
Reaction score
When I get on the site and see an interesting thread then realize it's been deleted it makes me search the internet trying to find out what story it may have been referencing. Mostly I can't figure it out but then it really bugs me.

There was a obvious reason why it went away. Just sayin'

Too bad somebody always has to get political and before you know it off to the politics forum it goes. :poke::lol:

2ee7761d3a576d19b1cc80270b328afc.jpg

The other thing that drives me crazy is when I make a grammatical error in the title of a new thread.

The other thing that drives me crazy is when I make a grammatical error in the title of a new thread.
Fixed. You will need to figure out if it needs a apostrophe.

an apostrophe. :D
You decide:
About 25,270,000,000 results (0.77 seconds)

Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
If the first letter makes a vowel-type sound, you use "an"; if the first letter would make a consonant-type sound, you use "a." However, even if you follow these basic rules when deciding to use "a" or "an," remember that there are some exceptions to these rules. "A" goes before words that begin with consonants.

:rofl:

You decide:
About 25,270,000,000 results (0.77 seconds)

Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
If the first letter makes a vowel-type sound, you use "an"; if the first letter would make a consonant-type sound, you use "a." However, even if you follow these basic rules when deciding to use "a" or "an," remember that there are some exceptions to these rules. "A" goes before words that begin with consonants.

:rofl:
upload_2021-2-12_15-38-40.png

:D

Auto Transport Service
Back