• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Demon 850 carburetor: CHOKE parts wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:59 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals...
I have a "Speed" Demon 850 4 barrel vacuum secondary carburetor and I need all the ELECTRIC choke parts for it. Years ago, I stupidly pulled and trashed everything from the choke plate and rod, the linkage, everything. The Charger can now be driven in the winter and I want a choke for it.
Thanks, Greg.
Granite Bay, CA.

CAA 9.jpg
Ch Jjs D.jpg

Kern, the Holley web site carries Demon parts and I think they may have most of what you need. If not I've seen a lot of stuff on ebay for demon carbs. I have 3 Demon carbs and like them real well,I'm now going to convert my 850 mighty to vac.secodary for road driving. should be plenty of parts.

Unless your going to leave the car running unattended to warm up there is no need for a choke. IMHO

Unless your going to leave the car running unattended to warm up there is no need for a choke. IMHO
I usually just deal with the rough running condition but it seems to be worse now. I need to go through it and clean it out but the choke would allow the Wife or someone else the ease of driving it if that need ever arises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back