• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Demon for sale and can you believe he survived?

QuickBpBp

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:32 PM
Reaction score
Read the story.. Here is the car he is selling and the car he survived a crash in.. Amazing he is on his own and driving again...
1971 Dodge Demon 340 4-speed
$22,000
Listed 10 hours ago in Folsom, CA
1971 Dodge Demon 340 4-speed This is a project that I was stoked to complete, but I got in a catastrophic car accident in 2014 and was life flighted to the hospital. The most significant injury was the brain injury that I was blessed with, story is long and worthy of a separate post . I had to learn how to walk, talk and THINK again. I have attached a picture of the accident. Now I am unable to physically restore it to its grandeur. Really a bummer because I always loved A-bodies. Light with a suped-up motor and you're good to go! I used to have a blast in my 73 Duster cruising Sunrise Blvd, but eh, that was the past life. I now just slowly drive my SUV. What's good is I don't get in trouble with the police anymore So the car is a 340 4-speed. VIN: LM29HIB407406 Has a rebuilt date coded motor but it was never installed in the car. Car body work and paint were completed in 2013. Very nice driver quality. I have a ton of pictures and most of the parts to reassemble, but car is currently stripped down. The big ticket items I have are these: - Auto Instruments rebuilt gauges - Dash inlays and woodgrain - Refurbished factory style air cleaner - Full legendary interior (needs to be installed) Here is an album with more photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/WomZvNqkG26ToFma8 I have a full list of parts I have and need based on the work I had done before my car accident, but memory is scrambled and I haven't refreshed my list. The car is at a buddy's house, because after my accident I got a divorce and moved into an apartment. Life sure is fun! Life has changed in the last month, so yes I don't want to take less than 22k because I lose money on the project. But now I need money to pay bills Please be gracious with your offers I want to part ways with this amazing car happily because life is damn hard and I've messed up plenty of things in my life and I don't want to lose money on yet another dream that I messed up for myself /sigh I want it to go to a family that can put the effort into it that 'she' deserves. Please help me. Much love to the generous donor that comes forward

451508_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=2&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=3TcAVdYkYEAAX_flRdq&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

625519_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=2&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=_VfnClMDke8AX_ua1rh&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back