• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DetMatt1 in the Caribbean

detmatt1

Local time
5:23 AM
Reaction score
Finally made it back down here and it is nice to be back!:grin: It has been close to 3 years since I have been here, the project that I was working on stalled for a solid year but is up and running pretty good now. I'll share more about it as I begin the work tomorrow, In a coconut shell, I am building and installing 60 some odd windows in 3 prefab steel structures. These pics are from the main house pool, this property sits on a point between 2 Caribbean lagoons and if you think the pics look good, you should see it in person.:grin:
I do wonder how the "DOG" is doing though.

IMG_4964_1.JPG

IMG_4965_2.JPG

IMG_4968_3.JPG

IMG_4969_4.JPG

I lived there for 2 years, every day, this was the sight! Awesome! When I get rich, I want to live there for a month at a time!

I guess its nice......but back home you have Zug Island!
833237939_cc3aceec2f.jpg

And all the wildlife!
cat%2Bshark.png

Just kidding, a few sour grapes I guess! Does remind me of the Gold Coast on the east side of Australia though. Enjoy buddy!

I guess its nice......but back home you have Zug Island!
833237939_cc3aceec2f.jpg

And all the wildlife!
cat%2Bshark.png

Just kidding, a few sour grapes I guess! Does remind me of the Gold Coast on the east side of Australia though. Enjoy buddy!

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

Only a Michigan resident can appreciate this.:yes: Zug,indeed;one of the great un-natural wonders of our waterways.:no:

Thanks Scott;bad night at the Big House and I needed a good laugh!

Nothing like a change of scenery to mix things up a bit!!! Be safe and enjoy!

Lucky Bastard!!! I'm sooooo jealous!!!! that place looks like paradise! enjoy it while you can buddy!!! Crack a Corona for me will ya??? :sixpack:

Hey Guys, I'm enjoying a rum and Coke before dinner right now, the local beer, from St. Vincent, is Hairoun and is pretty damn good. Started working today, but didn't take any new pictures, but here is one I took of the jobsite yesterday. This place I am working on is actually being built to rent. This island is totally private and owned by the landowners, who are encouraged to rent out there property while they are not there, to bring revenue to the island in all of the off seasons. The couple that owns this property do not want strangers staying in there place at all, so they are building this resort on there property to rent. How much you ask?, I'm not exactly sure, but i have heard the forty thousand a week number thrown around and that would would make it one of several on the island that rent for that kind of change.

IMG_4978_1.JPG

Wow I am Jealous I would rather be homeless on the beach everyday of my life than have a house and car here,that is paradise. Enjoy the hell outta that!

Here are my wheels while I am here and my digs, quaint little place called the treehouse. Would have to be my favorite one of the guesthouses to stay in because it is on the corner of the property, really private and only 20 stone steps down to the beach, waves crashing all night!:grin:. Did I mention the freshwater plunge pool on my deck?.
Sorry guys:rolling:

IMG_4979_1.JPG

IMG_4981_2.JPG

IMG_4983_4.JPG

IMG_4985_5.JPG

IMG_4982_3.JPG

Hey, I think I spotted you working!!!

Tattoo-Fantasy-Island_l.jpg

Here are my wheels while I am here and my digs, quaint little place called the treehouse. Would have to be my favorite one of the guesthouses to stay in because it is on the corner of the property, really private and only 20 stone steps down to the beach, waves crashing all night!:grin:. Did I mention the freshwater plunge pool on my deck?.
Sorry guys:rolling:

I hate you for 5 minutes.... :tongueflap:

Now that I know I am torturing you guys this will even be more fun:grin:!
Actually do have 60 some odd windows to build and install and this is one hot M-effing place to work, but the view can't be beat!:grin:

I was going to ask you to see if you could work out any deals but just remembered the pricing you mentioned above. Never mind, it's all most time to go to bed and dream ... which I know will be a hell of a lot cheaper.

Keep the pics coming. We are into being tortured. ;)

ok,matt just rub it in,just remember when i become rich and famous (i'm just good looking now:rolling:) i'll send you some post cards:grin::grin:.

Auto Transport Service
Back