• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Diablo Sport Trinity T-1000 Tuner What's It Worth?

Backrd.Junkyard

Local time
7:48 AM
Reaction score
I'm going to sell a Diablo sport tuner for a friend that was used on a 2007 Jeep SRT-8. From what I've researched, it will work on other Hemi powered vehiclse of around the same era or generation of 3rd Gen Hemi. I'll see if he has any more components for it like an information CD, a SIM type card that goes in the slot in the left side or (maybe for storing additional tunes or licenses?), or a cord that fits the pin jack in the left side. It has the major cord that runs from rear to the OBD-2 port. It was used to tune a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 Inertia Motorsports built 6.1/7.0 liter stroker. Are any of the other components necessary for the operation of the tuner? Thanks to everyone with any valuable or helpful input (or maybe even humorous input, I can take it!), as I am unfamiliar with handheld tuners in general.

Is it vin locked or married to a vehicle that is the biggest question.

Auto Transport Service
Back