• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did anyone know Cecil E. Higginbotham from Ocala Florida?

Dean Prevolos

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:13 AM
Reaction score
Last summer I purchased a 1967 Gold Hemi Charger in Naples, Florida, sort of a barn find, had been sitting for many years. I found out from Galen Govier that my car had been registered in 1997 with Galen and the Owner was Cecil E. Higginbotham from the Ocala Florida area. According to his obituary, died 5/23/2018, he was a long distance UPS driver, single, and a MOPAR guy. I have not been able to locate any other information on Cecil but am just curious if anyone knew him when he owned the 67 Hemi Charger and might have a few photos of the car with Cecil. Thanks in advance.

I googled as I am sure you did. But maybe you can search for his family.
Ocala - Cecil Eugene Higginbotham, 65, passed away peacefully on May 23, 2018, surrounded by family. Born November 29, 1952 in Winter Park, FL, to Arthur J and Florence Higginbotham. He was a long-distance driver for UPS in Orlando for over 35 years. He filled his life as a collector of MOPAR cars, guns and old Schwinn bicycles. He is preceded by his parents. He is survived by his sisters, Ava Lemon and Barbara Hurst; nieces, Katie Hurst and Melissa Malone (Ed).

There will be no services. Donations to “Hospice of Marion County” will be appreciated.

This is Ava Lemon. In the facebook page says Ocala FL... So possibly her.

They all pass away peacefully......Yeah right

Get in touch with the funeral parlor, they surely have contact info. they could pass your messege
along.

Get in touch with the funeral parlor, they surely have contact info. they could pass your messege
along.
Yes I may try that. I tried to contact his sister through LINKEDIN but had no response. Thank you.

Auto Transport Service
Back