• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did u install seat belts in ur 62

XMAN JR

Local time
9:32 PM
Reaction score
I want put seat belts in my dads 62 polara. Has anyone done this. How did you do it to be safe. Where did you get the belts. I just want to put them in the front.

Look underneath the floor seam just behind the front seats. You'll see the holes for the belts. They have putty in them that you'll have to clean out. There's several aftermarket belt manufacturers out there. Some in the USA, some in China. The flip up aviation type are period correct.

I want put seat belts in my dads 62 polara. Has anyone done this. How did you do it to be safe. Where did you get the belts. I just want to put them in the front.

We can fit you with a set of belts.

I used 3pt retractable belts in my 68 coronet from seatbelt solutions, has factory style buckles too ...

the whole have rubber plugs in them ,my 62 does I have not put them in yet but ill need them if I go down the strip . I got a pair from the local swap meet

I thought what ever belts I get I would try to get them in red to match the interior.

Auto Transport Service
Back