• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Die Cast Bullitt Charger

306Doba

Local time
11:56 PM
Reaction score
Was doing my routine walk through my favorite hobby shop and saw this beauty behind the display glass. Couldn't help myself, had to buy it lol.

P1020467.jpg

P1020468.jpg

P1020470.jpg

P1020472.jpg

P1020475.jpg

Black Chrome paint, looks really good under some lights. Pictures don't do it justice.

They also had the green Mustang but at $110 a piece I could only afford the one. might go back in the future to grab the stang if it's still there

I love it.....but you'd think for such a high priced piece they'd have gotten the white walls the correct scale size. They are huge.

Attachments

• BULLITT.jpg
    BULLITT.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 291
Greenlight collectables used the Autoworld mold for that car. The Autoworld (Ertl) Chargers all have wheels & tires that are not to scale or have poor detail. I have had to replace the wheels & tires on my Chargers with units from GMP to make them look better. This is the reason I passed on the Bullitt car....those hubcaps would be impossible to duplicate.

68charger2.jpg68charger1.jpg

pretty kick *** diecast mopar...its getting hard to find the b body diecast mopars

it's a cool toy/dust collector

I like it, it's just a very cool Die Cast replica, 100% totally acurate or not, but I don't know if I would spend $110 on one thou, even $110 Canadian dollars...LOL... what scale is it ??, you really need the McQueen Green Bullitt 68 GT 390 "18 speed" Mustang to go with it for sure... :headbang:

- - - Updated - - -

never mind I see the 1/18:1 scale sign on the box now

Attachments

• 68 Charger RT Bullitt Airborn Charger.jpg
    68 Charger RT Bullitt Airborn Charger.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 447
  • 68 Mustang 390 GT Steve McQueen Bullitt #7 smoken.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 196
Auto Transport Service
Back