• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Digi-tails LED Tail Lights

Hemirunner

Local time
7:08 AM
Reaction score
Who’s ordered them and what was your experience? I’ve ordered them for my 70RR. The auto email reply indicates I will get additional emails on how to track my order. Those emails did not show up so I messaged them on Facebook. They viewed my message but no response which I found to be odd. Just wondering what how this usually goes.

Great! no issues with order for me. If I recall Took a few days longer to get them than expected but not bad at all. Make sure you ground each one and I think you’ll need new flashers for the led’s

Great! no issues with order for me. If I recall Took a few days longer to get them than expected but not bad at all. Make sure you ground each one and I think you’ll need new flashers for the led’s
Thanks. I ordered mine 10 days ago. I’ll call them tomorrow and see if I can reach a human.

Have them on my 72 Dart. Had a problem after a few years and sent them in and they replaced them with new panels. So I think it was a good purchase. Looks really cool too. People are always surprised when my turn signal light strobes across the panel. Oh yeah, prepare to do a bunch of wiring to install them! The best way to contact them is by phone IMO.

Have them on my 72 Dart. Had a problem after a few years and sent them in and they replaced them with new panels. So I think it was a good purchase. Looks really cool too. People are always surprised when my turn signal light strobes across the panel. Oh yeah, prepare to do a bunch of wiring to install them! The best way to contact them is by phone IMO.
Good to know. I’m rewiring the entire car and adding EFI as well.

Got my Digi-Tails in and tested. Love the brightness of these. I also added LED strip lights in the trunk for $9 off of Amazon.
BFE34759-B496-4378-99DB-B38BA7D37A0D.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back