• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Digital Gauge Cluster

Dajkzo

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:55 PM
Reaction score
It was black friday, and my gauge cluster needs a complete overhaul. I'm putting the original rally cluster on the shelf and the new Dakota Digital VHX set (silver with white) will be here at the end of the week. :)

I will have pictures of the install.

I was in the same situation 5 years ago. I like the look of the stock gauges but the added features of the Dakota Digital setup tipped the scales in their favor.

DD cluster.JPG
Dak D..jpg

THEN a few years later they come out with a setup that looks like the stock gauges. I like that...Not enough to replace what I have but the new ones are great.

Last edited:
did not see any deals,did I miss it?

I was in the same situation 5 years ago. I like the look of the stock gauges but the added features of the Dakota Digital setup tipped the scales in their favor.

View attachment 1034065 View attachment 1034066

THEN a few years later they come out with a setup that looks like the stock gauges. I like that...Not enough to replace what I have but the new ones are great.
how hard was it to wire and you have a 70 were you not able to install the wood grain piece to their bezel?

Hi Dave, Yes, I'll take a picture tomorrow. Now I have a Passon 855 to install but work been crazy the past few months

Auto Transport Service
Back